View and download assets for Avellino media coverage.
Media contact: Eric Bernabei, CSMO, +1 (650) 396-3743, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fact Sheet 1 Avellino Company Background
Avellino is a precision medicine company focused on making a global impact in genetics to diagnose rare and challenging diseases, bringing new levels of efficiency and effectiveness to drug development, and making therapies more targeted to individual needs.
Fact Sheet 2 Avellino Technology Platforms
Avellino Labs leverages genetic big data and algorithms, collaborating with best-in-class partners to create genetic tests, gene-editing therapies, and genetic analytics for specialty diagnostics and personalized medicine.
Fact Sheet 3 AvellinoCoV2 Coronavirus Test
The COVID-19 outbreak has been fast and severe, first affecting the Avellino teams and facilities in China and South Korea.
Fact Sheet 4 Avellino Response Coronavirus Pandemic
Avellino is an early-stage, genetic-testing and personalized medicine company that did not have the resources to halt commercial sales and start producing the company’s novel AvellinoCoV2 test.
Chief People Officer and Interim General Counsel, Avellino Labs
Connie Chao-Shern, PhD, CLS
Chief Lab Officer, Avellino Labs
Chief Sales and Marketing Officer, Avellino Labs
Audio Clips of Interview
- How AvellinoCoV2 Test is Different than Current Finger-prick and Test Strips
- Avellino Halted Production on Other Products to Increase Production of AvellinoCoV2 Test
- How the AvellinoCoV2 Test is Administered in 3 Easy Steps
- Why the AvellinoCoV2 Test is Different: Avellino’s Experience
- Why the AvellinoCoV2 Test Can Detect Coronavirus on Asymptomatic Patients
- Avellino Labs Overview
- Avellino’s Genetic Test Portfolio
- How It Was Determined That Avellino Could Create a Test to Detect COVID-19